First of all: Welcome to my new and improved site. This past week, I procured the graphic art talent of Miss Kylie A. who designed this gorgeous header for me. She is working with me on the graphic for my next blog also. (To be revealed soon.)
A big thank you to her!
And secondly,(and just as exciting) this past week I was nominated for the Liebster Award—twice. First by
Bonnie Vestly at Just Venture Coaching who has definitely found her own calling as a coach and Misk at Alphabet Soup De Jour who writes poetry and cooks—no better combination.
So, a Big Thank You to both of them!
The Liebster Award is kind of passed around from blogger to blogger and is for those who have less than 200 followers.(Not sure how a person can always tell how many followers a blogger has.) it seems to be a goodwill kind of chain letter that perhaps originated in Germany. Nevertheless, it’s a kind offering. Liebster, by the way, means beloved, or sweetheart.
The Liebster Blog Award Rules are:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award in a post on your own site
2. Nominate up to five blogs with less than 200 followers telling why you nominated them.
3. Let the nominees know they’ve won by leaving a comment on one of their posts
4. Add the Liebster image above so all your readers know that you are a recipient.
And my Five Winners are:
1. Beth Cato: Writing. Her essays and insights are gentle and informative. Plus, she has an agent. Plus, she has the most gorgeous chocolate fudge cake photo and recipe ever!
2. Randy Bell: Poetry. His blog is not only artsy fartsy (like Johnny Depp) but his poetry is active and powerful.
3. Elizabeth Saunders: Love Love her historical photos. How could I not? We share ancestral cords—English and Irish, and a castle to boot.
4.Mary Brotherton:aka The Mary, who is more than just a writer. You’ll learn a lot from her blog.
5. Christianna Rowader: A young up-and-coming writer and actress.
Congratulations to you all!